Product family forall power applications
Offering the best possible and tailored solution for a vast variety of different heavy duty applications with the flexibility to make best use of available space – made to work in harsh environment 24/7.
Modular Power Pack Two variants – Same housing
Covering from 48V to High voltage
Modular Power Pack for 48V applications
- Battery Management System (BMS) integrated
- Single unit application for low capacity
- Parallel connected system for higher capacity
- Highest total system capacity up to 300 kWh
- Batteries can be controlled as a system or each unit as an own entity
Modular Power Pack & BCU for High voltage applications
- Connected by a separate Battery Control Unit (BCU) with integrated BMS
- Series connected to match high voltage requirements
- One system string with max 15 Power Packs on one BCU
- Several system strings can be connected in parallel or in series to match targeted voltage and capacity
- Voltage up to 1 kV
- Capacity up to 300 kWh
First products under Valmet Automotive brand
Power Pack and modular battery platform products are sold and marketed under the Valmet Automotive brand for automotive and other land vehicle end uses. For other future end uses Power Pack and modular battery platform are sold and marketed under a different brand name than Valmet Automotive.
Modular Battery Platform key benefits
Plug & Play integration
- Easy to fit into your machine or vehicle
- Power Packs can be distributed in your machine or vehicle and be placed with any orientation to make best use of available space
High cycle life and durability
- Ensure high uptime of your machine or vehicle for best performance and profitability
- Will support throughout the long life time of your machine or vehicle
Get in touch – power up co-operation with usYou can directly contact our team and send a message.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.