Valmet Automotive Inc.
PO Box 4
(Visiting address: Autotehtaankatu 14)
Tel. +358 20 484 8111
At Valmet Automotive, we value honesty and mutual respect. They are essential to our values and operational principles. We always fulfill the legal requirements and we compete in the spirit of fair play. We also ensure equality, an invest in occupational well-being and safety. These factors make Valmet Automotive an innovative, efficient and high-quality service provider and workplace.
Whistleblowing gives all our employees and partners the opportunity to report suspected deviations either by providing personal contact information or totally anonymous, and thereby to support our rules and values.
Invoicing in Finland
Please consider the following when sending PDF files:
- The invoices shall be attached to the e-mail as PDF files and only one invoice per one PDF file. Invoices sent to us in any other format than PDF cannot be processed.
- One e-mail may contain several separate invoices in PDF format. Each of them shall be processed as one invoice.
- This service only accepts invoices, all other information shall be rejected.
- Only the following characters are allowed in the PDF file names: [A–Z], [a–z], [0–9], [.], [_]
- The e-mail shall contain nothing but the PDF attachment, because only PDF attachments shall be processed.
- Please, do not send any e-mails exceeding 5 Mb.
- You will get a confirmation mail for each of the e-mails you have sent to our service.
Valmet Automotive Group is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with good data processing practice and applicable laws and regulations. We adhere to continuously improving our operations and carry out regular risk management measures to ensure data security.